hey Valerie and Stefan :-)
   I hope that you all are doing well. I installed the DOSbox but I have problem in some DOS commands like 'md \sw' in order to create f directory but I will keep trying I think that is because I am using window 7 but I am not sure. and by the way I used the ASL SignPuddle Dictionary and I really like but I don't wanna use it in my project because I need to enter the sign writing manually because I have to verify first if the entered character belong to the list of sign-writing language or not and that is what we call it (the lexical analyzer :-) and it is the first step to realize a compiler I will let you updated of my researches

--
Meryeme Ayache.
Elève ingénieur ( 2ème année )