And I am so glad to learn that Meryeme has succeeded thanks to your instruction...Thank you for teaching us, Stefan...Your help with DOSBox on Windows is needed -

Would you like to translate a version into English later? I would be glad to help with that, if you wish...later on...not right now...but I think it would be a good PDF that could be downloaded on that page for English speakers someday...

Val ;-)

-------