December 16, 2010

Hello Stefan!
Thanks for your excellent editing of the:

ISWA 2010 HTML Reference Manual
http://www.signbank.org/iswa

and thanks to Steve Slevinski for posting the entire Reference Manual on the web...which was no small job...

You are a very good editor, Stefan...thank you for telling me. You are right, I switched those by mistake in the ISWA 2010 Reference - actually I still have to give Steve some definitions of symbols for the Reference Manual and never finished all of them - there are other definitions not related to these symbols that are not finished - so the work never got a final editing job, so I appreciate you telling me -

For other List members, here is the way the symbols should be:

Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/149%20Facial-Expressions.html