These breathing symbols are also on page 192 of SignoEscritura by Steve and Dianne Parkhurst, and on page 124 in Stefan Woehrmann's textbook, the SignWriting Handbook...

So please tell me if you find anything else, Stefan, or anyone else too - I need all the feedback I can get!

In a few weeks we will all be using the ISWA 2010 in a new version of SignPuddle called SignPuddle 1.6...

So there is a lot happening here -

Val ;-)

--------