December 30, 2010

On Dec 30, 2010, at 6:15 PM, Eda AMORim wrote:

> Olá Val,
> Obrigada! Farei um tutorial explicando. Fiz no Adobe Illustrator.
> Thank you! I'll make a tutorial. I made in Adobe Illustrator

Olá Eda!
Thank you for changing the card so fast - that is amazing!

You are very skilled with Adobe Illustrator...I use the Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium (CS5) - and Illustrator is a part of that suite of programs, so we use some of the same software ;-)

I am happy you are creating a tutorial. Let's talk about the third sign, for NEW? NOVO? I do not know the sign, but I should be able to read the movements, but I am not sure of the movement...

Does it start with a circle shape for the right hand, and then moves side and opens up in a five hand? Like this?