January 6, 2011

All proceeds help our SignWriting non-profit organization...

There are some new items available on CafePress. Take a look:

SignWriting Shop on CafePress
http://www.cafepress.com/SignWriting

and...

New Designs are Always Welcome in any Sign Language
If you have artwork that uses SignWriting, and you want your design on any of the SignWriting CafePress products, I will be happy to place your artwork on T-Shirts, cups, hats, tote bags, mousepads and so forth ... include your name in the artwork so you get credit for your art...  It will be a blessing to share your art work in SignWriting with the world ... if there are sales, I can send you a percentage of the income through PayPal...