Hi Eda Amorim,

The smooth graphics were created with other programs and fonts.  SignPuddle has always used the raster (pixelated) graphics.

When SignPuddle supports SVG, we will be able to create smooth graphics for all SignPuddle signs and texts.  SVG is a natural fit for SignPuddle because SVG uses Cartesian coordinates as well.

I have the SVG font ready to use, but have not added SVG support to the SignWriting Image Server.  I have it partially working on my development computer, but I have to finalize the data structures and mathematical transformations first.  Should be soon...

Regards,
-Steve