Hi Valerie -

your Website is fantastic and the way you moderate this sw-list could not be
better. Again and again you show so much respect for newcomers. And even if
somebody shows up with some kind of "rude" or "unfriendly" critics you find
a way to handle this in an amazing way.

I just would love to see more signmails - which would become easier once
Steve has fixed this SignPuddle mail option problem "Load to SignBank" which
is not working right now. I am looking forward to the day that the Signmail
- reload option will function again.

I would love to see more spelling discussions. Studying your unique style of
writing signs is a never ending enrichment.

There are so many online SL video clips that we will find plenty of examples

Remember these days when we started to discusse video transcriptions with
Marc Penner and other sw-list members?

I do not think that a different platform like a web-forum would be an
advantage. ... May be that I do not understand - ...

Stefan ;-)