January 6, 2011

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for this message to Steve (?) - I am not sure if he saw this, since Steve is programming a new version of SignPuddle called SignPuddle 1.6, which is different than SignPuddle 1.5...

SignPuddle 1.6 is not finished yet, so we cannot use it yet, but Steve showed me a little bit of it today and it is going to be wonderful, when it is ready. It uses the new International SignWriting Alphabet 2010, and it will fix the link to SignMail, that we need so badly...SignText will be easier to view and it coordinates with future developments for using better looking symbols in SVG and so forth...

Steve has also posted his internet draft encoding the ISWA 2010, and we are working towards Unicode for SignWriting this year -

So the new SignMail is not here yet, but it will be coming  -

I will also write soon with new developments - Very exciting and positive time for all of us -

Val ;-)

---------