January 20, 2011

On Jan 20, 2011, at 9:38 AM, Adam Frost wrote:

> Personally, I read the second better than the first try. I didn't notice that there was an upward crawl. It felt more like things were being stacked on top of each other.
>
> Adam

-------

Charles -
this is a very nice piece of writing - thank you for sharing with us

Great to hear from you, Adam - I agree with Adam - the second one shows the movement up...without that I would never have known you were moving up at all...

In your writing, the Shoulder Line has a darker section closer to the reader - that means that the shoulders are twisted to face the front corner (see in my attached diagram numbers 2 and 4 are shoulders facing the front corner.... the darker section means the shoulder that is closest to the reader..