Hi Steve,  Valerie and SW - friends

I am busy to create new SignPuddle entries.  I understand that right now we are not able to add too many signs within one SignPuddle Literature entry. As soon as I try to add a number of more than about 17 or 18 signs there is a message that tells me that this is not possible. Well on the other hand it is wonderful that we can send really long messages with many signs via signmail.  I do not understand the circumstances and  the reason behind this. My question:   Is there a chance that you can fix that and that we will be able in the future to copy longer entries from the SignPuddle Dictionary translation option into the SignPuddle Literature Puddle?

Hope you are doing well

Stefan ;-)