It is well written and fun to read! Yes.... I could read it!

If Firefox is a problem, go back to what worked for you before...

Firefox works for me and others, but if it is not compatible with your computer then that is ok too...

I use Skype all the time, but it is not inside any web browser, so it has no connection with any web browser, does it?

Is it possible that your internet connection is not working well?

Val ;-)

--------