In would also like to know if there is a beginner's class.  Paul William
Ellis, [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carole Griffin
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New to SignWriting

Hello, my name is Carole Griffin, and I just recently learned about
SignWriting. That is so  cool! I have long thought that deaf people needed
to have their own written language, just like blind people have Braille
(right?).

can anyone tell me how I can start learning SignWriting? I can be reached on
this listserv or by email at [log in to unmask]

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Carole Griffin