February 4, 2011

Hello Bill!
Thank you for bringing up the issue of Punctuation...I love these discussions about SignWriting Symbols!

You understand the SignWriting Punctuation symbols very well, Bill, and you are right that the magazine article needs to be corrected.

Your sentence correctly shows first, a comma (pause), and then two question marks, which would fit with the English punctuation of "Hello, how you? fine?"....

But let's go over Punctuation Symbols ...Attached is my new diagram showing Bill's sentence on the left which is based on: Hello, how you? fine? , and also a new version of mine on the right, which is based on: Hello. How you? Fine!

smile....