I am looking at this sign from the Brazilian Sign Puddle and I can't figure out how to reproduce the movement.

The Left hand looks as if it is flat, just above the shoulder, parallel to the body, touching twice.

Below, apparently a right hand is moving foreward twice.  Is that the movement? Without a drawing I cannot be sure.

It could be a heartbeat, with the left hand patting, and the right fist bulging out, but it feels really awkward because the movement arrows for the right hand feel at a glance as if they are poking the person from behind.

The surface symbol seems out of place.

Charles