March 1, 2011

Hello Dali in Tunisia!
I am so happy to know you received the box of SignWriting books for Tunisian Sign Language users...

and I am happy to know that the Tunisian Association of the Deaf will be learning SignWriting!

I wish all of Tunisia...all the Tunisian people...true peace and happiness - Val ;-)

PS. The message below reads in ASL: "Enjoy books. Me happy. Val ;-) "