Valerie, thank you!

But know I have a question about the difference between these 4 symbols (I'm sorry for asking, I've just started learning SignWriting, may be I could read these information somewhere in the books).

PS I'm reading these book http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0617_Cross_Linguistic_Guide_SignWriting_Parkhurst.pdf
Is it ok?

Olga