Hi everyone! As some of you may know, I recently submitted an article about SignWriting to an academic journal called Language and Communication. The journal's comments were very positive but they have a few suggestions for revisions. One is that they would like me to cite a particular piece by Elena Pizzuto. I am quite happy to do this as her work is of course relevant and excellent. However, I'm having a little trouble getting my hands on the particular piece they recommend. I'm still looking for it, but it occurred to me that a list member might have a pdf of the paper, so I thought I'd check here. The paper is:
Elena Pizzuto, Barbara Pennacchi, Paolo Rossini. Invited paper to be presented at the Meeting on "Aprendizaje de las Lenguas Europeas en personas Sordas y Sordiciegas en el siglo XXI - APREL XXI", European Union, "European Year of Languages 2001" Program, University of Barcelona, November 30-December 1, 2001.

Thanks!
All best,
Erika
--