May 27, 2011

Hello SignWriting List Members!

It is now official. Our SignWriting List has a new mailing address.

It is NO LONGER:

To send email to the SignWriting List, please use this mailing address from now on:

"SignWriting List:
Read and Write Sign Languages"

You can see the difference... the two CCs in the old address, has been replaced with the word COLLEGE

I still need to change our web site links etc., so this is a big change for all of us -

Thank you, Kevin, for saving our Lists once again -

Val ;-)