The movement is "forward" which is UP the page in writing, not toward the chest.

I'm looking at the drawing in the dictionary and the movement is away from the body, so from the drawing, is a single arrow moving out from the chest with tension.  Yours is still hitting my body.  The hand starts touching the chest and punches away, which is UP the page, not DOWN the page.

Charles

From: Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 7:20:44 PM
Subject: Re: Help on movement away from the chest

I looked at your alt, which looks good except it is still punching from the back. ;-) How's this?

Adam

On Jun 14, 2011, at 4:05 PM, Charles Butler wrote:

Please look at Bater (5) in Libras (Brazilian Sign Language).  I can't read this. It looks as if the person is punching themselves in the chest from the back. I'd like to write this differently to be able to show essentially punching with tension twice so that it is clear.

See my alternative Bater(5) (alt) and tell me if this is better.

Charles