Wow!

Pastor Ron

-----Original message-----
From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Sent:
Fri, Jun 17, 2011 21:06:40 GMT+00:00
Re: Real life hand photos for all hand shapes

SignWriting List
June 17, 2011

Yes, for example, go to this web page:

Handshapes with Photos
http://www.signbank.org/iswa/cat_1.html

and also take a look at this web page:

http://www.signbank.org/iswa/100_sg.html
(scroll down to see all the handshapes)

Thank you Steve and Adam, for this work!

Val;-)

------

On Jun 17, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:

Will there be Sign Writing symbols to accompany each picture?

R. H.  Dettloff