Thanks Steve. I can see a summer of frenetic activity using these to create fonts for a long-term project I've been working on.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 10:37 PM, Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Trevor,

SVG is available for SignWriting.  The automated polygon tracing has been available for a while.

With Adam's latest update, the hand shape refinements have been completed.  He hand crafted each palm facing for each hand shape.  I will need to rotate, mirror, and reorganize his work before it can be used in SignPuddle or the SignWriting Image Server.  A few custom scripts will perform this work.

The automated polygon tracing is available in 4 flavors: Line Trace, Shadow Trace, Smooth, and Angular.  These are available as part of the font reference: You can see these used in the test area for SignPuddle 1.6:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle1.6/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=28&sid=6583

Use the ColumnMaker button to customize the columns.

Select any of the SVG options and press the "Recreate" button.

Regards,
-Steve

--
Regards, Trevor.