Val's Email Message to Thor

Hello Thor! Thank you for your email. I read it well. Val ;-)

PS. Please look at the SignWriting in this message. Notice the two yellow double-lines. Those are like Colons, in English. I used the Colon symbol to show that I was responding to Thor's email message. Thor's message is after the two double-lines and my response is before...I responded to Thor's message by clicking on the link "SignText Option" at the bottom of the SignMail message. That takes you to a screen with different options. One of the options is to click on a Write SignText button, which loads in the other person's SignMail and you can then respond in SignWriting too...Lots of fun! Val ;-)

SignText Options

Courtesy of SignBank.org