I believe the eyegaze and head movements that Stefan and Val mentioned were these:

Are you looking diagonal-forward at your hand, or are you looking diagonal-down at your hand? For me, if you are looking diagonal-forward, you are looking over your hands, not at.

On the signs for HUMAN and WE(the second one) you had the head moving forward and back like a woodpecker. :-) I think you meant to have it going up and down to nod.

These two changes are minor and are easy to miss. I do that all the time myself. :-)

Adam

SignText Options

Courtesy of SignBank.org