July 31, 2011

Are you from India, Nikhil?

If you know any signers in India, we do have an "Indian SignPuddle area"...for people to start writing signs from the country of India - of course there must be many sign languages, or dialects of sign languages, in such a large country, but at least we have an area on the web for them to begin learning how to write signs in SignWriting...in SignPuddle...go to:

Sign Languages from India in SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=85

You can see there are zero entries, so I hope you can encourage people to start trying and they can write to us to ask questions and we will help-

Good luck with your project as well -

Val ;-)

--------