Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:22:32 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Write Email Messages in SignWriting
To: [log in to unmask]

Val,
    The test email came through well.  And yes I CAN read it!!

Jonathan

On 27/07/2011 2:05 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Write Email Messages in SignWriting
Can you read this message?

SignText Options Courtesy of SignBank.org
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.901 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3791 - Release Date: 07/27/11 00:34:00