July 27, 2011

Hello Jonathan!
Thank you for telling us it that you could read the SignMail I sent to the List - SignPuddle 1.6 is working well. It is being used by quite a number of people now, and we are fixing tiny bugs. Finally we are using the ISWA 2010 in online software!

How is your software, SignWriter Studio, coming, Jonathan? It is also a program that uses the ISWA 2010 and will coordinate with SignPuddle 1.6. I really look forward to testing it as well. Hope you are doing well in Honduras...

Val ;-)

-------