Hi!

Thank you very much for the translation! :) I already have the Bokmål translation. I'll put the Nynorsk translation online by tommorrow.

Regards,
Nikhil.

On 29 July 2011 14:48, Ingvild Roald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"Vi er mennesker, og vi er fra Jorden." (Norwegian, bokmål)
"Me er menneske, og me er frå Jorda." (Norwegian, nynorsk)

Ingvild Roald

Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:43:39 +0530
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello everyone!

I'm a language enthusiast. I'm collecting translations of the phrase below in as many languages as possible. Currently, I do not have any sign language translation. It would be really nice if you could contribute translations in sign languages. You can check out my project at www.wahawafe.zxq.net.

The phrase is:
We are humans and we are from Earth. [English]
हम मनुष्य हैं और हम पृथ्वी से हैं। [Hindi]

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil Sinha.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha