Som humans i som de la Terra [Catalan]
Somos humanos y somos de la Tierra [Castellano]

Raquel Santiago-Batista

2011/7/29 Nikhil Sinha <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone!

I'm a language enthusiast. I'm collecting translations of the phrase below in as many languages as possible. Currently, I do not have any sign language translation. It would be really nice if you could contribute translations in sign languages. You can check out my project at www.wahawafe.zxq.net.

The phrase is:
We are humans and we are from Earth. [English]
हम मनुष्य हैं और हम पृथ्वी से हैं। [Hindi]

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil Sinha.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha