Hi Valerie and Steve,

just a question.

I want to translate with the translation option. I type the words that should be translated. Now my problem.

In the SignPuddle version before I found an empty box with the word – but no sign  if  the translation could not be performed because of a missing entry. This way I could see immediately which entries had to be added.

Now there is no hint – the missing translations to not show up in any way. Can you change that? I would love to see some kind of feedback that a given entry/word could not be found in the dictionary.

Would be great.

All the best Stefan