Re: [SW-L] we are human

;-))

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Adam
Gesendet: Samstag, 30. Juli 2011 23:19
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: we are human

I believe the eyegaze and head movements that Stefan and Val mentioned were these:

Are you looking diagonal-forward at your hand, or are you looking diagonal-down at your hand? For me, if you are looking diagonal-forward, you are looking over your hands, not at.

On the signs for HUMAN and WE(the second one) you had the head moving forward and back like a woodpecker. :-) I think you meant to have it going up and down to nod.

These two changes are minor and are easy to miss. I do that all the time myself. :-)

Adam

SignText Options

Courtesy of SignBank.org