I am looking diagonal forward down...  the hand is a few inches in front of my shoulder.  which arrow should I use?    I'll fix the nod.

cherie

From: Adam <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: we are human

Re: [SW-L] we are human
I believe the eyegaze and head movements that Stefan and Val mentioned were these:
Are you looking diagonal-forward at your hand, or are you looking diagonal-down at your hand? For me, if you are looking diagonal-forward, you are looking over your hands, not at.
On the signs for HUMAN and WE(the second one) you had the head moving forward and back like a woodpecker. :-) I think you meant to have it going up and down to nod.
These two changes are minor and are easy to miss. I do that all the time myself. :-)
Adam

SignText Options
Courtesy of SignBank.org
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]">