July 26, 2011

Hello Kimberly, and Erika -

Yes, I would like to learn more about your work too, Kimberly - I hope you can post more information here on the SignWriting List...

And Erika - Congratulations on the publication of this peer-reviewed article about SignWriting. I am so happy to learn about this. I hadn't realized it was published yet. I following the link you gave us below, and read the Abstract. It is exciting and I almost purchased the article online, but stopped myself when you mentioned that you can send people pdfs? Is that possible for me too?(smile) or I will be happy to purchase it - I would like to refer to it, and to link to it, on our SignWriting sites -

Congratulations also, on the birth of your beautiful daughter - the photos on Facebook are lovely -

Val ;-)

------