From: Honza <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 25 July 2011 11:24
Subject: Re: CZECH SIGN LANGUAGE Video Editing Request
To: SignWriting List <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Val and Adam,

thanks for your opinion.
FIRST sign can be touch-touch or brush.

SECOND and FIFTH sign are not the same! SECOND is "square" and FIFTH is "triangle".
I think that SECOND is correct in "my" writing and FIFTH is correct in Adam's writing.

THIRD mean "there is". Direction of movement is forward-down (like airplane landing).

FOURTH means "various". Yes there is a thrill. Direction can be to the side or side-down.

Thanks for your answers.

Honza
PS: I didn't know about embed video in SignPuddle.