Thank you, thank you

R. H.  Dettloff

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:51 AM
Subject: Saving signs from SignText

SignWriting List
August 30, 2011

On Aug 30, 2011, at 3:57 AM, Honza wrote:
I am happy to have new SignPuddle 1.6, that will offer more features, but right now I am missing there possibility of saving single signs from SignText. It was possible recently, but now this feature is not aviavable any more. Please can you fix it?

--------

Good Morning, SignWriting List ....

Thank you, Honza, for pointing this out to us. You are right, this feature doesn't seem to be available in SignPuddle 1.6, and I love that feature too... ;-)

Copy Sign From SignText

[log in to unmask]" height="102" width="138">

I will ask Steve about it ...hopefully it will return to SignPuddle 1.6... smile ...

I am glad you like other new features in SignPuddle 1.6 - The new program seems to be running smoothly...

Thank you, Steve, for all your hard work...

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!