Hi Steve,

I would ask you for a favour. In the “new German SignPuddle v. 1.6”  there is the following problem.

If you look for the entry “Finger”  created March 29, 2007  there is a option “remove png image” but other options for the Editor are missing.

This entry “Finger” will not show up in the translation option. Instead there is only a small dot (attached gif)  while another really missing entry “xyz” will show up as a question mark. (That is a good thing!!)

If you compare this with a different entry “Zeigefinger”  March 29, 2007 ...  there are quite more options ... and you will find the sign in the translation option.

I do not understand. Can you tell me how I can look for entries that do not work or can you identify the problem and fix it?

Would be great.

Thank you so much for your support

Stefan