On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Nikhil Sinha <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Please soften your tone! You are sounding a bit rude!
I'm not an idiot. I have extensively studied languages (informally)
and i do not "demand" unnatural translations, just to make them
confirm to the structure of my original sentence.

If you are making these target sentences "conform" to your original sentence structure then you are not after translations but trans-literations and thereby they become unnatural. And as to Charles' tone, I'm with him; you're tampering with what people have generously given you but without understanding the implications of what you are doing.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!