I have been systematically going through "images without entries" on the Brazilian Sign Language database.  It is very slow going, but at least that way I am deleting those that had no formal entry.

Charles

--- On Tue, 8/16/11, Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: AW: SignPuddle Translation option
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2011, 11:13 AM

Steve,
I'm sure Stefan is wondering too, and probably anyone with older databases ... would they be able to obtain a list of all such entries?

Bill

On 8/16/2011 9:56 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
Hi Stefan,

The entry for finger is an image that does not have any spelling information.
http://signbank.org/signpuddle1.6/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=53&sid=3576

It can not be used in translation because it is only an image.  This entry is a left over from when SignPuddle used images.  To use this in translation, you'll need to recreate the sign with SignMaker and then remove the image.

Regards,
-Steve