September 21, 2011

Wonderful explanation. I agree. Beautifully explained, Adam. Thank you.

And by the way, Adam wrote the ASL definition beside the dictionary entry. So the source really should be Adam's name, not mine. I am going to change the source name to Adam now. Thank you, Adam, for your ASL definitions, which are scattered throughout the ASL SignPuddle online...for letters, and numbers and few other signs...someday we hope to have an edited ASL dictionary with ASL definitions for every sign...smile... we can dream at least of that day..it would be a project that could take years.... ;-)