From: YouTube Service <[log in to unmask]>
To: signwriting <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Comment posted on "The Case For SignWriting by James Womack"

Comment posted on "The Case For SignWriting by James Womack"
YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

chimera6263 has made a comment on The Case For SignWriting by James Womack:

I would like to see you address the 3 reasons SW is rejected. You addressed on reason we do need a writing system, but not the other. The inventor is hearing, yes, but she is a dancer. Dance is a language of movement, as is Sign.

You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages