September 26, 2011

Hello Andre -
I am sorry you are having problems. It has been a long day today, so in the next few days we will try to help you make it work. We want you to enjoy using SignPuddle and seeing everything -

Thank you for your patience, Andre -

We will write again when we have tried a few things and when we think we have a solution -

Val ;-)