SignWriting List
September 29, 2011

On Sep 29, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Lucy wrote:
 I will need to change the signs one by one (though I am lucky enough to have saved all the old version signs on the hard drive), so I was looking for the "change" (Polish: zmieƄ) or "edit" (edytuj) or "re-write" function.

--------

Hello Lucy -
Thank you for this message... and thanks also to Stefan for your new message which I just saw and will answer as soon as I can -

Lucy, regarding logging in and editing signs - be sure to login - with your password - are you able to login?

Once you login, find the sign you want to edit....like this:

1. Search for the sign

2. Under the sign, scroll down...you will see a row of Command Buttons... in English, the button we use to Edit the sign is "Write Sign" - I agree that could be worded better - the word "Edit" might be better....but nonetheless it is called "Write Sign" in English....so you may need to find the Polish equivalent to "Write Sign"... see attached diagram... so you should be able to change the signs one by one... I will answer your other questions in another email message -

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!