That was me...  :-D

cherie

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:13 PM
Subject: Comment posted on "The Case For SignWriting by James Womack"

SignWriting List
September 10, 2011

Hello SignWriting List

and

Hi James!

I want you to know that I posted your video "The Case for SignWriting" on our YouTube SignWriting account yesterday. As you can see below, someone viewed the video and made a comment...They were really addressing this comment to you, I believe...want to answer them? You can go to:

SignWriting on YouTube

The Case For SignWriting by James Womack

If you scroll down you will see the comment. I believe you can answer right there in YouTube...

Thank you for this video. It already has 37 views in around 12 hours - that is good!

Val ;-)

Begin forwarded message: