SignWriting List
September 30, 2011

Regarding the demonstration video which we do not have permission to post on the internet...

I just want you to know that I viewed Gan Lu's demonstration video privately and it is great! It shows Gan wearing gloves on both hands, standing in front of a big screen. The gloves are attached to a computer, and as Gan moves his hands, the SignWriting for that motion or hand position shows up on the screen. On the demonstration video it is hard to see the SignWriting on the screen because the camera angle is from the side - the details of the written SignWriting is not obvious from that angle the video was taken, but it certainly shows the enormous accomplishment of hand and glove movement  providing writing on the screen - and that is a major beginning!

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!