September 30, 2011

Hello Kimberly!
Thank you for this message. The quickest "crash course" we can provide is for you to read the book I mailed you in the postal mail, called "SignWriting Basics"... the one with the signer with the red shirt on...

...and then let's make a Skype appointment and meet on Skype - we can meet face to face that way and we can discuss each page in the book together... it is free...so write again and we can make a skype appointment -

Also, if you go on SignPuddle and go to the ASL Dictionary and ASL Literature puddles and search for signs and something to read, that can also help get you started -

ASL SignPuddle Online
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index.html#sgn-US

Look forward to hearing from you -

858-456-0098