September 5, 2011

On Sep 4, 2011, at 6:33 PM, Alan Post wrote:
Yay!  I've been waiting for this.  My order is placed! -Alan

---------

Thank you for our first order for our new book, Alan!

Adam Frost and I worked on this book for several years. The first four chapters were on the web for download in the past year. But the book was not finished until a week ago...

Finally we have photos and symbols of 6 palm facings for all 261 hand symbols of the ISWA 2010 documented in a book...Thanks to Adam's patience with taking photos of his own hands, and then enlarging the symbols. I wrote the instruction sections, but Adam provided the photos of himself for the instruction sections. I did the book layout and design, but without Adam's improved graphics of the enlarged symbols we would not have a book...so this was a true co-authorship....

Thank you, Adam, for your hard work.....I truly enjoyed working with you on this big project...

And Alan...your copy will be in the postal mail tomorrow - smile- -

Val ;-)