From: Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: NEW: Clown correction
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, September 12, 2011, 4:03 PM

Interesting. Now, I wouldn't say that is wrong. I read it just fine. I notice that you have rotated the hand to soften the appearance of it being on the left side of the face. It might take me a little while since my initial reaction would be that it is the left hand because the fingers are bending toward the right, but I can still understand it as being the right hand. I might put the contact stars one the other side of the face to reinforce that it is the right hand rather than the left. To me it is just a different style of writing, but if it can still be read correctly then it is still ok.
Adam