Print

Print


SignWriting List
October 16, 2011

Thank you for telling me, Mohamed, and for testing the old Search routine.

It has now been fixed. It looks a little different, but actually the searching is a little stronger now...

Go to:

Search SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/search

You will have to refresh or reload your browser to see the changes -

I hope the searches work for you -

Thanks again everyone -

Val ;-)

-----

On Oct 16, 2011, at 9:39 PM, mohammed abushaira wrote:

> yes Val 
> I think there some thing wrong 
> mohmaed
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: SW-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Cc: 
> Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 7:00 AM
> Subject: SW-L Digest - 16 Oct 2011 (#2011-197)
> 
> There are 6 messages totalling 402 lines in this issue.
> 
> Topics of the day:
> 
>   1. when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens? (6)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:50:59 -0700
> From:    Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
> 
> SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
> 
> Dear SW List Members:
> 
> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?
> 
> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
> 
> SignWriting Search
> http://www.signwriting.org/search
> 
> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."
> 
> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
> 
> Val ;-)
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:59:56 -0400
> From:    Pel Tini <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
> 
> It says that :  "I can search"
> 
> Tini.
> 
> 
> On 2011-10-16, at 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> 
>> SignWriting List
>> October 16, 2011
>> 
>> Dear SW List Members:
>> 
>> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?
>> 
>> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>> 
>> SignWriting Search
>> http://www.signwriting.org/search
>> 
>> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."
>> 
>> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>> 
>> Val ;-)
>> 
>> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:09:39 -0700
> From:    Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
> 
> SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
> 
> Hi Tini -
> So you can search for topics and you have no problem? That is great news - thanks for telling me - It must be only my computers - I thought it was a problem with our web site in general but I hope it is only me - smile -
> 
> Val ;-)
> 
> ------
> 
> 
> On Oct 16, 2011, at 5:59 PM, Pel Tini wrote:
> 
>> It says that :  "I can search"
>> 
>> Tini.
>> 
>> 
>> On 2011-10-16, at 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>> 
>>> SignWriting List
>>> October 16, 2011
>>> 
>>> Dear SW List Members:
>>> 
>>> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?
>>> 
>>> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>>> 
>>> SignWriting Search
>>> http://www.signwriting.org/search
>>> 
>>> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."
>>> 
>>> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>>> 
>>> Val ;-)
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:14:14 -0400
> From:    Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
> 
> I just tried it and got the same message you have been getting, Val. 
> 
> Adam
> 
> On Oct 16, 2011, at 9:09 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> 
>> SignWriting List
>> October 16, 2011
>> 
>> Hi Tini -
>> So you can search for topics and you have no problem? That is great news - thanks for telling me - It must be only my computers - I thought it was a problem with our web site in general but I hope it is only me - smile -
>> 
>> Val ;-)
>> 
>> ------
>> 
>> 
>> On Oct 16, 2011, at 5:59 PM, Pel Tini wrote:
>> 
>>> It says that :  "I can search"
>>> 
>>> Tini.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On 2011-10-16, at 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>>> 
>>>> SignWriting List
>>>> October 16, 2011
>>>> 
>>>> Dear SW List Members:
>>>> 
>>>> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?
>>>> 
>>>> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>>>> 
>>>> SignWriting Search
>>>> http://www.signwriting.org/search
>>>> 
>>>> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."
>>>> 
>>>> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>>>> 
>>>> Val ;-)
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:10:20 -0400
> From:    Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
> 
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> --------------090603050609050901040008
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset=iso-8859-1;
> format=flowed
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> 
> Val,
> When I search for anything I get this message:
> 
> 
>   We're sorry...
> 
> ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To 
> protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
> 
> See Google Help 
> <http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86640> for more 
> information.
> 
> Bill
> 
> 
> On 10/16/2011 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>> SignWriting List
>> October 16, 2011
>> 
>> Dear SW List Members:
>> 
>> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?
>> 
>> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>> 
>> SignWriting Search
>> http://www.signwriting.org/search
>> 
>> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."
>> 
>> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>> 
>> Val ;-)
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> --------------090603050609050901040008
> Content-Type: text/html;
> charset=iso-8859-1
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> 
> <html>
>   <head>
>     <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
>       http-equiv="Content-Type">
>   </head>
>   <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
>     Val,<br>
>     When I search for anything I get this message:<br>
>     <div style="margin-left: 4em;">
>       <h1>We're sorry...</h1>
>       <p>... but your computer or network may be sending automated
>         queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request
>         right now.</p>
>     </div>
>     See <a
>       href="http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86640">Google
>       Help</a> for more information.<br>
>     <br>
>     Bill<br>
>     <br>
>     <br>
>     On 10/16/2011 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>     <blockquote
>       cite="mid:[log in to unmask]"
>       type="cite">
>       <pre wrap="">SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
> 
> Dear SW List Members:
> 
> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?
> 
> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
> 
> SignWriting Search
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.signwriting.org/search">http://www.signwriting.org/search</a>
> 
> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."
> 
> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
> 
> Val ;-)
> 
> 
> </pre>
>     </blockquote>
>     <br>
>   </body>
> </html>
> 
> --------------090603050609050901040008--
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:30:39 -0700
> From:    Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
> 
> --Apple-Mail-13--938460078
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset=us-ascii
> 
> SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
> 
> Thank you, Bill and Adam and Tini -
> 
> This has been very helpful - Now I know it is not just my computer but I =
> need to go to Google and re-create a brand new search page with their =
> new software - many thanks for testing for me - I will fix it now - =
> smile -
> 
> Val ;-)
> 
> ------
> 
> 
> On Oct 16, 2011, at 7:10 PM, Bill Reese wrote:
> 
>> Val,
>> When I search for anything I get this message:
>> We're sorry...
>> =20
>> ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To =
> protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
>> =20
>> See Google Help for more information.
>> =20
>> Bill
>> =20
>> =20
>> On 10/16/2011 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>>> =20
>>> SignWriting List
>>> October 16, 2011
>>> =20
>>> Dear SW List Members:
>>> =20
>>> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, =
> do you get a search?
>>> =20
>>> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>>> =20
>>> SignWriting Search
>>> http://www.signwriting.org/search
>>> =20
>>> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when =
> I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a =
> message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a =
> big "We're Sorry but..."
>>> =20
>>> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>>> =20
>>> Val ;-)
>>> =20
>>> =20
>> =20
> 
> 
> --Apple-Mail-13--938460078
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> Content-Type: text/html;
> charset=us-ascii
> 
> <html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">SignWriting List<div>October 16, 2011</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you, Bill and Adam and Tini -</div><div><br></div><div>This has been very helpful - Now I know it is not just my computer but I need to go to Google and re-create a brand new search page with their new software - many thanks for testing for me - I will fix it now - smile -</div><div><br></div><div>Val ;-)</div><div><br></div><div>------</div><div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On Oct 16, 2011, at 7:10 PM, Bill Reese wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite">
>   
>     <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
>   
>   <div bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
>     Val,<br>
>     When I search for anything I get this message:<br>
>     <div style="margin-left: 4em;">
>       <h1>We're sorry...</h1><p>... but your computer or network may be sending automated
>         queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request
>         right now.</p>
>     </div>
>     See <a href="http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86640">Google
>       Help</a> for more information.<br>
>     <br>
>     Bill<br>
>     <br>
>     <br>
>     On 10/16/2011 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>     <blockquote cite="mid:[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
>       <pre wrap="">SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
> 
> Dear SW List Members:
> 
> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?
> 
> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
> 
> SignWriting Search
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.signwriting.org/search">http://www.signwriting.org/search</a>
> 
> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."
> 
> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
> 
> Val ;-)
> 
> 
> </pre>
>     </blockquote>
>     <br>
>   </div>
> 
> </blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>
> --Apple-Mail-13--938460078--
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> End of SW-L Digest - 16 Oct 2011 (#2011-197)
> ********************************************
>