How great! Is this the workshop that was postponed previously?
I'd love to hear more about the workshop  - I downloaded the announcement, but not being able to read Italian, I have some questions still. For example, is the workshop aimed primarily at scholars analyzing LIS or is it also geared for those who might use SW for everyday writing?
Also, have any of the Italian SignWriters been in contact with those running the Deaf studies program in Sienna? I know that school runs a program where college-aged ASL signers can come to study LIS and Italian Deaf culture. SSW could be a very useful tool for that program.
Best,
Erika