From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Documents SignPuddle ColumnMaker
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, October 30, 2011, 3:00 PM

Hi Valerie, Steve, Adam ....

I am sorry to bother you with a technical question. Perhaps you already explained the procedure some time ago?

I would like to create some play cards for articulation purpose. Now I am so far to look at wonderful looking  graphics which I could create with the ColumnMaker – see attached gif,

My problem – how can I save this work and get print outs on my HP printer?

Can you help? Would be great!

Stefan